Corporate Income and Franchise Tax Payment or Extension Vouchers
What are payment or extension vouchers?
You should include a payment or extension voucher when filing or paying by mail. The vouchers allow us to process your payment or return more accurately and quickly.
Why would I opt for filling out a payment or extension voucher?
Filing and paying online is the fastest and most secure way. If you choose to file or pay by mail, including a voucher allows us to process your payment or return more accurately and quickly.
Available Payment or Extension Vouchers
- Pay Estimated Income Tax (CD-429)
- File/Pay Extension (CD-419)
- Pay Original Tax Payment (CD-V)
- Pay Amended Tax Payment (CD-V Amended)
- Contribute to the North Carolina Education Endowment Fund (NC-EDU)
Handwritten Payment or Extension Vouchers
The payment and extension vouchers below must be printed and filled out by hand. For periods not accessible through the personalized vouchers, use handwritten vouchers.