The e-Business Center will be unavailable for scheduled maintenance work each day between 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. starting December 8, 2020.
Note: We recently updated our e-Business Center log-in web address. Please be advised that if you have previously bookmarked the e-Business center log in page, you may encounter an error if you try to log-in from the page bookmarked. The correct log-in URL is: https://eservices.dor.nc.gov/aces/.
The view history feature of the eBusiness Center is available again. You should be able to view past transactions made through the eBusiness Center. While several issues have been corrected, eBusiness Center users may still have trouble viewing transactions when using newer versions of web browsers, like Google Chrome. It may be helpful to add our website to your browser compatibility view.
To use the eBusiness Center, you need to register your business with NCDOR and create an NCID user ID and password. Registering with NCID allows us to better protect your private information.
Bookmark this page for future use. Do not bookmark the NCID log in page.
Use the eBusiness Center to file and pay the following taxes.
- Withholding tax (Form NC-5, Form NC-5P)
Pay only options:
- Alcoholic beverage taxes (beer, spirituous liquor)
- Cigarette taxes (resident and nonresident)
- Corporate estimated income tax
- Machinery and equipment tax (Repealed effective July 1, 2018)
- Other tobacco products tax ( NOTE: Payments of the excise tax on vapor products when filing Form B-A-102 , Monthly Vapor Products Excise Tax Return, can only be made via check or money order. Payments cannot be made through the Department's e-Business Center.)
- Combined general rate sales and use tax (utility, liquor, gas, and other)
What if I need an NCID user ID and password?
- Click the Log in to the eBusiness Center button to go to the NCID login page
- Click the Register button and follow the registration steps
Are my submissions secure?
The information you enter in the application is secure. However, some browsers may present a security error message because the header portion of the application references a legacy site that uses HTTP.