Motor Carrier Tax

NCDOR SERVICE CENTERS OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Service Centers are open to taxpayers by appointment only.  Request an Appointment


NOTICE: The information included on this website is to be used only as a guide. It is not intended to cover all provisions of the law or every taxpayer's specific circumstances.

Submit Updates to Contact Information

General Information



Tax Rate and Interest Announcements

Motor Carrier Annual Interest Rate

Electronic Services

How-To Tutorials

How to file an amended GAS 1276 IFTA Return

Video Tutorials

Motor Carrier Application

Motor Carrier License Renewal