How to Amend Your Return

If you discover that you have made an error on a tax return previously filed with the Department, you should amend the return.

You can use a copy of your original return or one of the additional report forms provided in the back of your tax payment forms booklet to make the corrections to the applicable period. The report form should be marked "AMENDED" and forwarded to the Department with any additional tax, penalty and interest due.