GAS-1262 Motor Fuels Tax License Application

This application must be completed by any person engaging in or conducting business involving fuel in the State of North Carolina who is required to hold one or more of the following licenses: Refiner, Terminal Operator, Supplier, Distributor, Importer, Exporter, Blender, Fuel Alcohol Provider, Biodiesel Provider, Alternative Fuel Provider, Retailer of Alternative Fuel, Bulk End-User of Alternative Fuel, Kerosene Distributor, Kerosene Supplier, Dyed Diesel Distributor, and Transporter.