Federal Revenue Agent's Report

If the amount of taxable income of any corporation subject to tax in this State, as reported or reportable to the United States Treasury Department, is changed by the U.S. Government, such corporation must file an amended return under oath reflecting such change within two years after receipt of the Federal report.

For federal determinations made on or after July 1, 2006, the time period for reporting the federal correction or determination is six months.