Pay Individual Income Tax

Form D-400V

Pay individual income tax

Pay a balance due on your Individual Income Tax Return for the current tax year, and prior years through tax year 2003.

What if you already paid and need to make an amended payment?

If you already filed your Individual Income Tax Return and paid the tax due, but later found an error that changed your tax due, you need to make an amended payment. If you haven’t already, be sure to file an amended return.

Review Individual Income Tax Information for more information.

What if I can’t pay the full tax due?

You can make payments using this application until you receive a notice. Once you receive a notice, you can request an installment payment agreement to avoid forced collection actions.

Are my submissions secure?

The information you enter in the application is secure. However, some browsers may present a security error message because the header portion of the application references a legacy site that uses HTTP.

Additional Resources for Form D-400V