Motor Carrier Tax

NOTICE: The information included on this website is to be used only as a guide. It is not intended to cover all provisions of the law or every taxpayer's specific circumstances.

Important Information for Motor Carrier Licensees:

For those IFTA Licensees who have amounts to report for the fuel types, Hydrogen and/or Electricity, before filing the GAS-1276, International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) Return for the 2nd Quarter of 2018, please contact the Department for filing instructions.  Call the Department at 1-877-308-9092 and select Option 2, then Option 4 for General Assistance to obtain the filing instructions.

Submit Updates to Contact Information

General Information

File and pay now


Tax Rate and Interest Announcements

Motor Carrier Annual Interest Rate

Electronic Services

How-To Tutorials

How to file an amended GAS 1276 IFTA Return

Video Tutorials

Frequently Asked Questions about Downloading Forms

Last updated: